The future belongs to the happy ones!
At J. Lauritzen's Eftf. and Jutlandia Terminal we wish to make a positive difference for both customers and employees.
In order to focus on good customer service, a good working environment and avoid stress, we acknowledge the following:
- We are driven by our customers and exist to bring value into their daily lives. We anticipate their needs and strive to exceed their expectations.
- We respect the individual and believe that people treated with respect and be given responsibility will respond by providing their best.
- We guard and preserve the company's resources with the same care, as it was our own personal and private resources.
- In everything we do, we are friendly, courteous, fair and empathic, and always trustworthy. We vouch for our working place.
- The good working environment starts with us. We always have a positive spirit. We do not accept negative energy and address it if we meet it. We also recognize that the management has the main responsibility for the working environment.
It is easy to book and in case of problems/delays we are notified.
Clear departures make it easy to see when to expect our goods will be delivered.
The staff are always friendly, happy and accommodating upon inquiries, which makes you in a good mood when talking to them.
We have tried other freight forwarders but has always returned to Lauritzen.
As we are located in the same city, Lauritzen has always been good at paying us a visit, if something has been missing, which has also contributed to very good relationships among the companies.
If something goes wrong, against expectations, Lauritzen quickly report this. And in case we need goods in a hurry they also find a solution to this. All information is passed on. That means a lot to us.
In addition, Lauritzen transport what we have to Spain, Norway and Sweden.
To us, Lauritzen is not a supplier but a partner.
For us at Garant Holstebro it is all about an end product of the highest quality which also means delivery of our products.
The cooperation that I have personally had with Lauritzen for many years now can only be described as excellent.
I send orders every week and all orders are handled professional. Each request is answered immediately and each case at the concerned factory is handled thoroughly so we always have our goods loaded in time, which means that we can comply with all our deliveries.
In case of accident, I receive an email or a call from the office immediately, so I can always give our customers a message about a possible change of delivery time.
I have to say that I rarely experience such a complete workflow as the staff perform at Lauritzen.
Incredible nice people to talk to and write with. I could mention some names, but I am sure they know who they are, and I am certain that all at Lauritzen performs equal.
When there occasionally are accidents by train, which Lauritzen are not an influencer on, they are good at informing of possible obstacles. Mean while they are also good at remembering our orders and always asking if other orders is to be transported back home. We are very satisfied with the cooperation.
Vi sætter endvidere pris på at det, så vidt muligt, er de samme chaufføre, der kommer ud til os igen og igen.
Sammenfattet ser vi at den service vi var vant til fra Lauritzen fra før, stadig er den samme. chaufførerne gør som de bliver bedt om / i overensstemmelse med vores HMS-krav, så vi er yderst tilfredse med opstarten.